Easy to do Transgender Hormone Treatment
- In order to improve transgender individuals’ access to health care EU Pharmacy is the leader in transgender medications, the approach to transgender medicine needs to be generalized and accessible to clients globally.
- A practical target for hormone therapy for transgender men (FTM) is to increase testosterone levels to the normal male physiological range (300–1000 ng/dl) by administering testosterone.
- A practical target for hormone therapy for transgender women (MTF) is to decrease testosterone levels to the normal female range (30–100 ng/dl) without supra- physiological levels of estradiol (<200 pg/ml) by administering an antiandrogen and estrogen.
- Transgender adolescents usually have stable gender identities and can be given GnRH analogs to suppress puberty until they can proceed with hormone therapy as early as age 16.
Hormone regimes for transgender men (female to men, FTM)
- Testosterone undecanoate* 160–240mg/day
2. Parenterally (i.m. or subcutaneous)
- Testosterone enanthate or cypionate 50–200mg/week or 100–200mg/2 weeks
- Testosterone undecanoate 1000 mg/12 weeks
- Testosterone 1% gel 2.5 – 10 g/day
- Testosterone patch 2.5 – 7.5 mg/day
Monitoring for transgender men (FTM) on hormone therapy:
- Monitor for virilizing and adverse effects every 3 months for first year and then every 6 – 12 months.
- Monitor serum testosterone at follow-up visits with a practical target in the male range (300 – 1000 ng/dl). Peak levels for patients taking parenteral testosterone can be measured 24 – 48 h after injection. Trough levels can be measured immediately before injection.
- Monitor hematocrit and lipid profile before starting hormones and at follow-up visits.
- Bone mineral density (BMD) screening before starting hormones for patients at risk for osteo- porosis. Otherwise, screening can start at age 60 or earlier if sex hormone levels are consistently low.
- FTM patients with cervixes or breasts should be screened appropriately.
Hormone regimes for transgender women (male to women, MTF)
- Spironolactone 100 – 200 mg/day (up to 400 mg)
- Cyproterone acetatea 50–100mg/day
- GnRH agonists 3.75 mg subcutaneous monthly
2. Oral estrogen
- Oral conjugated estrogens 2.5–7.5mg/day
- Oral 17-beta estradiol 2–6mg/day
3. Parenteral estrogen
- Estradiol valerate 5–20mg i.m./2 weeks or cypionate 2–10mg i.m./week
4. Transdermal estrogen
- Estradiol patch 0.1–0.4mg/2X week
i.m., Intramuscular; MTF, male to female. aNot available in the USA.
Monitoring for transgender women (MTF) on hormone therapy:
- Monitor for feminizing and adverse effects every 3 months for first year and then every 6– 12 months.
- Monitor serum testosterone and estradiol at follow-up visits with a practical target in the female range (testosterone 30 – 100 ng/dl; E2 <200 pg/ml).
- Monitor prolactin and triglycerides before start- ing hormones and at follow-up visits.
- Monitor potassium levels if the patient is taking spironolactone.
- BMD screening before starting hormones for patients at risk for osteoporosis. Otherwise, start screening at age 60 or earlier if sex hormone levels are consistently low.
- MTF patients should be screened for breast and prostate cancer appropriately.
Do you wish to transition you are safe with EU Pharmacy Store.
- About us: EU Pharmacy Group
- EUPharmacy.Store is the one of most respected licensed FDA approved online pharmacies on the internet. As reported in news periodicals, Yahoo, Vocativ, VICE, Economist, International Business Times, India’s respected publication DNA and Latest.com.
- EU Pharmacy Store Ranks in top 10 of all UK and EU RX review guide. EU Pharmacy Store clientele include Pro-Athletes, Professional Musicians, Military Top Gun fighter pilots, Global Executives, Professional Gamblers, Preppers, FX Traders, Aspiring students, Playboys, Transgender, Middle Aged or Retired Men and Women, Couples, Single Moms and Families. EU Pharmacy Store saves consumers on average 200% with over 2000 medications including hard to find products for sales at the lowest price on the internet.
- We have shipping/product/logistics centers in eleven countries: Singapore, Europe, Sri Lanka, USA, United Kingdom, Latvia, Poland, Ukraine, Belgium, Germany, Holland including our main shipping center in Mumbai, India: supplying our own pharmacies and also exporting world-class generic Indian and European pharmaceuticals worldwide. We are completely funded by internal capital and proudly do business the old fashioned way, without a single cent of financing or debt.
- EU Pharmacy Store accepts Visa/MasterCard credit and a host of other payment options, we accept BITCOINS, Bitcoin cash, Litecoin, Monero, Tron, Doge, ETH. Don’t get burned buying medications online, stick with the pro’s – EU Pharmacy Store.